WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
New managers promoted to organizations, all managers who are at the beginning, managers who have not received any managerial training before being appointed, to employees in organizations who are in a career development program that leads to Managerial positions, employees in positions of execution who will soon be promoted in a leading position, to the entrepreneurs who are at the beginning of the road and who feel the need of practical tools with which to organize and control the business, as well as to all aspiring persons in a leading position in organizations (regardless of the type of organization - profit-oriented or non-profit-oriented - and the sector of activity).
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
This course aims to clarify the role of managers recently promoted in organizations, to provide them with practical working tools and to empower the subordinate people, to help them understand what they have to do from the moment of taking over a team and to getting desired results.
-Production Simulator (AVIATION FACTORY)
-Practical Work - Optional
-Certificate of Participation
-Professional Certificate in case of practical work
WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE?
1.Organizations need to change?
2. Why do organizational change efforts fail?
3. External Environment Analysis
4. Understanding the organization and identifying issues
5. Cultures and organizational structures
6. Building the future for our organization
7. Stages of change: Preparing for change
8. Understanding and promoting the need for change
9. Factors that influence change
10. Stages of change: Implementing change and monitoring
11. Stages of Change: Complete the change and verify the results
12. Analysis of the change and conclusions for the next change
13. Complex changes: Systems Intervention Strategy (SIS) and Organizational Development (OD)
For a group of 10-16 participants, we organize an in-house course at the client's headquarters or at any other location of their choice at a mutually agreed date.