WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Energy managers in enterprises, Business managers, Enterprise managers, Managers of ISO 50001 management system, Independent energy managers (ANRE authorized or not), Other persons interested in energy processes, diminishing environmental impact at the enterprise level.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE OFFER
WHAT DOES THE COURSE INCLUDE
- Notions and terms related to energy efficiency and management. Energy contour in industry. Roles and responsibilities in energy efficiency processes. Objectives of energy management and efficiency.
- How to consume energy in industry. Internal consumption profile. Audit and thermo-energy balance. The dynamic nature of the energy improvement process.
- Energy management, organization. ISO 50001 energy management system. Planning energy efficiency at enterprise level. Permanent improvement.
- Opportunities to intervene for energy efficiency. Hierarchy and prioritization of measures, impact assessment of implementations, action plan.
- Efficiency of distribution and power consumption processes. Measuring equipment and activities. Prioritization of measures. Monitoring the quality of electricity as an integral part of the energy efficiency process. Co / Tri-Generation opportunity evaluation.
- Efficiency of compressed air production, distribution and consumption processes. Audit, Intervention, Monitoring. Measuring equipment and activities.
- Efficiency of thermal processes. Strengthening other energy vectors and utilities. Evaluation of the efficiency of use, identification of intervention opportunities.
- Energy Efficiency Project. Pareto and prioritization of energy efficiency actions. Economic evaluation of efficiency of investments in efficiency, performance indicators. Structured approach to energy efficiency processes.
- Good practices in implementing energy efficiency and management. Specific examples of approach, implementation, evaluation.
- Telematics and power management software platforms, specifications, implementation, advantages. Real examples of operational energy management platforms. Cloud energy management services.
- Effects of energy efficiency. The Role of the Energy Manager, the person responsible for energy.
Data curs: 21-23 martie 2018
For additional information, please contact us at: 0726268256, 0727336314
For a group of 10-16 students, we organize an in-house course at the client's headquarters or at any other location of their choice on a mutually agreed date.