WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The course is addressed to LAG employees and beneficiaries who have ongoing PNDR projects.
WHY ATTEND THIS COURSE?
WHAT DOES THE COURSE INCLUDE?
- Submission and verification of the Scheduling Statement of Payment Application Forms
- Forecast for the submission of Payment Requests - Informing the beneficiary about the obligations it has to submit the payment application file - the last installment / completion of the project implementation - Verification of the deadline for the submission of the Payment Requests files and notification of the beneficiary
- Submitting and Checking Payment Claims Files at LAG / OJFIR / CRFIR -
- Submitting and Registering Payment Applications Files
- Administrative Check of Payment Requests Files
- Technical and financial verification as well as the correct preparation of DCP documents
- Verification of the classification of payments in the validity of supply contracts, works, services
- Request clarification
- Analysis of the clarification request
- Field visit + Field visit report
- Authorization of payment
- Elaboration and transmission of Payment Certificate Center
- Informing the payee in connection with the payment
- Completing the audit trail
- Completion of the project
- Drawing up and transmitting specific situations
- Archiving payment claim files
For further information, please contact us at 0722 531 496
For a group of 10-16 participants, we organize an in-house course at the client's headquarters or at any other location of their choice on a mutually agreed date.
"Efficient, enjoyable, useful and will remain as a benchmark in the development of such activities."