WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Personnel and welfare officers in slaughterhouses, personnel involved in the killing operations and related operations, and personnel involved in the discharge, handling, immobilisation, stunning, bleeding and slaughter operations.
Exempt from this provision are slaughterhouses slaughtering less than 1,000 livestock units for mammals or 150,000 units per year for breeding poultry or rabbits (*).
For the above listed personnel, the course is compulsory, in accordance with the provisions of Reg. Cons. no. 1099/2009 / EC on the protection of animals at the time of killing.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
The course presents in a succinct manner the legislative provisions contained in Reg. Cons. No. 1099/2009 / EC on the protection of animals at the time of killing.
WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE?
- The subject of the course is the one stipulated in the provisions of art. 7 of Reg. Cons. no. 1099/2009 / EC, respectively:
- Handling and care of animals before immobilisation,
- Immobilizing animals for stunning and killing,
- Animal stunning,
- Assessing the effectiveness of stunning,
- Immobilizing and suspending live animals,
- Bleeding live animals,
- The slaughter of animals,
- Depopulation of farms.
Course date: Bacau- 28 aprilie; Satu Mare- 5 mai; Resita- 26 mai; Braila- 9 iunie; Bucuresti- 14 iulie
For a group of 25 students, we organize an in-house course at the client's headquarters or at any other location of their choice on a mutually agreed date.
"A course taught by a professional, very well structured and very efficient."