WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Owners and breeders for meat production that own farms with over 500 chickens, the course being compulsory according to the provisions of Dir. Cons. 43/2007 / EC, transposed into national legislation by ANSVSA Order no. 30/2010.
Exempt from this provision are slaughterhouses slaughtering less than 1,000 livestock units for mammals or 150,000 units per year for breeding poultry or rabbits (*).
For the above listed personnel, the course is compulsory, in accordance with the provisions of Reg. Cons. no. 1099/2009 / EC on the protection of animals at the time of killing.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
The course briefly presents the legislative provisions of the national legislation on the protection of chickens.
WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE?
- Course theme:
- The minimum standards of a holding for chickens,
- The requirements of increasing popular population density,
- Physiology, in particular water and nutrition needs, chick behavior and the concept of stress,
- Practical aspects of chicken handling, catching, loading and transport,
- Urgent emergency care, emergency killing, and methods of selecting chickens for slaughter, biosecurity measures.
Course date: Bacau- 28 aprilie; Satu Mare- 5 mai; Resita- 26 mai; Braila- 9 iunie; Bucuresti - 14 iulie
For a group of 25 students, we organize an in-house course at the client's headquarters or at any other location of their choice on a mutually agreed date.
"A course taught by a professional, very well structured and very efficient."