WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All people who want to learn to write projects with European funding; Central and local public administration staff, entrepreneurs, managers with business development responsibilities; Those interested in developing their skills to access the European Structural and Cohesion Funds.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
Understanding the overall framework of EU economic and social cohesion policy in the current programming period (2007-2013) and ahead (2014-2020); Understanding the current institutional and regulatory framework for accessing the Structural Funds and the Cohesion Funds; Understanding the consistent succession of steps in developing a feasible, viable and sustainable project; Drawing up the main tools used in project development; Understanding the way in which projects are presented in a grant application; Drawing up a grant application for access to Structural Funds or Cohesion Funds.
WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE?
- EU policy on economic and social cohesion and the purpose of structural instruments intervention
- Structural Instruments in Romania: from programming to implementation
- The Project Management Cycle at the European Level (PCM)
- The state of the current Operational Programs 2007-2013, focusing on:
- SOP Increasing Economic Competitiveness
- SOP Human Resources Development
- PO Regional
- PO Administrative Capacity Development
- Outlook for the future 2014-2020 programming cycle
Horizontal themes in projects funded by the Structural Instruments
- Establishing the project idea in a given context
- Foundation the project through relevant and appropriate analysis of the project idea
- Logical structuring and project planning
- Risk identification and budgeting
- Documents to substantiate the project planning (cost-benefit analysis, business plan)
- The logic of self-evaluation of projects according to the financing conditions
- The correlation of the analyzes and project documents with the funding application chapters
- The selection process and the use of grids in the self-assessment of the financing application
- Frequent mistakes in preparing the projects and submitting applications for funding
For a group of 10-16 students, we organize the in-house course at the client's headquarters or at any other location of their choice on a mutually agreed date. For additional information you can contact us at: 0724079687
IMPORTANT! : ANC accredited diplomas are recognized by the Ministry of National Education and the Ministry of Labor, Family, Social Protection and the Elderly. Participants can obtain these diplomas following an examination in the presence of the examining board. Besides the fact that participation in such courses will allow the development of skills and the enrichment of knowledge, another advantage of ANC diplomas is that you can practice based on them, depending on the field of activity.
"Very interactive and very well structured and exemplified."