WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is addressed to both contracting authorities and operators who want to participate in procurement as bidders.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
Correct and consistent application of all legal provisions for the award of public procurement contracts and / or framework agreements by contracting authorities.
In the subject of the course there are new elements of the new legislation:
- Law no. 98/2016 on Public Procurement (Classical) - MO. no. 390/2016;
- Law no. 99/2016 on Sector Acquisitions - MO. no. 391/2016;
- Law no. 100/2016 on works concessions and concessions of services - MO. no. 392/2016;
- Law no. 101/2016 on remedies and remedies in the matter of awarding public procurement contracts, sectoral contracts and concession contracts for works and concession of services, as well as for the organization and functioning of the
- National Council for Solving Complaints - MO. no. 393/2016.
- GD 394/2016-norms on sector acquisitions published in OJ 422 / 06.06.2016
- HG 395/2016-norms on classical acquisitions published in OJ 423 / 06.06.2016
WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE?
- The key to the interpretation and correct application of the legislation in the field of public procurement
- Legislative framework
- Public Procurement System (ANAP, CNSC, SEAP, AUDIT AUTHORITY, COURT OF AUDITORS);
- Basic principles of public procurement;
- Annual Public Procurement Program
- Public procurement-attributions section
- Planning public procurement at contracting authority level - contracting strategy;
- Organization of procurement at the level of the contracting authority - the public procurement department;
- Preliminary market consultation to prepare the award procedure;
- Establishing the appropriate procedure for awarding the public contract in the context of the new award rules - 100% online;
- Direct acquisitions - thresholds, documents, SEAP reporting;
- Framework Agreement - a special way of achieving a public procurement;
- Simplified procedure;
- Validation of the award documentation and the observation process carried out by ANAP;
- Avoiding restrictive qualification requirements;
- The Single European Procurement Document (DEAU) to meet the qualification requirements;
- Creating an online certification archive (e-Certis);
- Steps to follow in on-line award procedures; Awarding procedures through SEAP;
- Unique award criterion - the most technically and economically advantageous tender;
- Additional acts. Substantial / non-substantial changes to the contract. Direct payment to subcontractors;
- Avoiding appeals in the public procurement process; Pre-notification
- Case studies, free discussions and solutions to the issues raised by the participants.
Course date: 27 - 29 octombrie 2017
For more information, please contact us at: 0724079687, 0727336314
For a group of 10-16 students, we organize an in-house course at the client's headquarters or at any other location of their choice on a mutually agreed date.
IMPORTANT! : ANC accredited diplomas are recognized by the Ministry of National Education and the Ministry of Labor, Family, Social Protection and the Elderly. Participants can obtain these diplomas following an examination in the presence of the examining board. Besides the fact that participation in such courses will allow the development of skills and the enrichment of knowledge, another advantage of ANC diplomas is that you can practice based on them depending on the field of activity.
"Open, very explicit approach, I understand where and what I have to look for, it was very well structured. We were presented with real cases and problems that occurred during the auction"