WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Contracting authorities wishing to identify and implement public-private partnership projects, companies wishing to enter into a public-private partnership, implementation teams for public-private partnership projects.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
Identifying the opportunities for achieving a public-private partnership;
Preparing to start a public-private partnership project;
Preparation of Selection Documentation;
Selecting a private partner;
Negotiation of the public-private partnership contract;
Implementation of the public-private partnership project;
The advantages and constraints of a public-private partnership.
WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE?
- The concept of public-private partnership;
- Legislative and institutional framework;
- Identifying the public-private partnership project
- Risk analysis
- Types of PPPs used at national and European level
- Approval of the commission for analysis and selection within UCCPPP regarding the feasibility of the project
- Publication notice issued by UCCPPP
- Publication in SEAP and JOUE
- Bid evaluation basis
- The information that private investors have to submit in the offer
- Ways to address delayed offers
- Qualification and selection criteria
- Award criteria and score grids
- Analysis of financial offer
- Analyzing the technical offer
- Negotiation / Dialogue with Private Investors: Essential Elements.
- Drafting specific minutes
- Communication of the results of the procedure
- Content of the project agreement
- The legal significance of signing the project agreement
- Explanation of the role of the main categories of clauses of the contract
- Supervising compliance with investment standards
- Monitoring the company's financial results
- Relevant European experience.
For more information, please contact us at: 0724079687, 0727336314
For a group of 10-16 students, we organize an in-house course at the client's headquarters or at any other location of their choice on a mutually agreed date.
IMPORTANT! : ANC accredited diplomas are recognized by the Ministry of National Education and the Ministry of Labor, Family, Social Protection and the Elderly. Participants can obtain these diplomas following an examination in the presence of the examining board. Besides the fact that participation in such courses will allow the development of skills and the enrichment of knowledge, another advantage of ANC diplomas is that you can practice based on them, depending on the field of activity.
"It was taught by a trainer with rich experience, did not expose simple theories, we also received practical examples."