WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The course focuses on the skills a evaluator has to have for evaluating projects and is not limited to presenting how to complete an evaluation grid and a project evaluation report. For example, when evaluating a project with an important component of financial forecasts, in order to evaluate correctly, the valuer needs to know how to make financial forecasts, or to assess the impact of a project in implementing development plans.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
Knowledge of the national framework for the implementation of programs funded by European funds. Acquiring the necessary skills in the process of preparing and submitting the documentation requested by the financier for obtaining the financial support, evaluation and selection of the proposals for the application of the non-reimbursable financing.
WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE?
- Overview of the programmatic and institutional framework for the implementation of programs funded by European funds: policies, programs, institutions, regulations
- Basic notions and specific notions on the projects
- Identifying and developing project ideas: relevance to local development strategies, description of needs, objectives, resources, results and impact.
- Relevance and feasibility of project ideas.
- Support documents requested by the financier: feasibility study, business plan, production plan
- Project evaluation and selection process: milestones, evaluation criteria.
- Stages of evaluation of project proposals:
- Compliance check,
- Checking the eligibility,
- Technical, economic and financial analysis;
- Evaluation Criteria: Relevance, Quality, Capacity
- Classification of project proposals
- Evaluation reports
- Contests and solving them
- Project evaluation during implementation
4% for 3 participants
5% for 4 participants
6% for 5 participants
Up to 6 participants are offered a 50% discount on the 7th participant.
For a group of 10-16 students, we organize an in-house course at the client's headquarters or at any other location of their choice on a mutually agreed date.
IMPORTANT! : ANC accredited diplomas are recognized by the Ministry of National Education and the Ministry of Labor, Family, Social Protection and the Elderly. Participants can obtain these diplomas following an examination in the presence of the examining board. Besides the fact that participation in such courses will allow the development of skills and the enrichment of knowledge, another advantage of ANC diplomas is that you can practice based on them, depending on the field of activity.
"Interaction and examples of good practice have made this course really useful in future evaluation sessions in which I will participate."