WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The course is addressed to local elected representatives (mayors, deputy mayors, local councilors), civil servants and contract staff from public authorities and institutions who want to develop their professional career.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
Knowledge of the principles and peculiarities of organizing and functioning of the civil status activity and the record of the persons within the public administration;
Assimilation of the general components of the organization of the civil status activity and the record of persons;
Familiarizing with the various forms used in civil status activity and people records;
Acquiring specific professional knowledge and skills for conducting civil status work and keeping records of people within or in connection with public administration.
WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE OF THIS COURSE?
1. Specific legislation in Romania and the European Union
2. Legislative news
3. Duties of the national inspectorate for the records of persons and public services
4. Community of computerized records of persons
5. Provisions for regulating the methodological framework necessary for issuance of identity documents
6. Provisions for the regulation of the methodological framework required for issuing marital status certificates
7. Revocation, modification, correction and completion of Civil Status Documents and Mentions
8. Enrollment of entries in the Civil Status registry
9. Examples of good practice in this area of other EU Member States
10. Termination of legal effects of administrative acts
Course date: 12-14 Mai 2017; 21-23 Iulie 2017; 8-10 Septembrie 2017
For more information, please contact us at: 0724079687, 0727336314. For a group of 10-16 students, we organize an in-house course at the client's headquarters or at any other location of their choice at a mutually agreed date.