With over 15 years of professional experience in planning, Iulia had multiple roles in various multinational companies whose production profile differed significantly.
Starting from industrial design, then passing to automotive industry and for over 8 years working in the heavy industry of manufacturing machinery and industrial equipment, namely industrial bearings, she has acquired an overview of the various production environments, especially on production planning.
Education and professional certificates:
Oil and Gas University Ploiesti, Faculty of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Department of Mining and Refining, Ploiesti.
- 8 Steps Problem Solving - Trainer Thomas Rubi
- Manufacturing Academy - Canton Timken Ohio
- Lean Academy - Sam McPherson
- Zone Control - Sam McPherson
- SAP Training - Manufacturing Power User - Canton Ohio / Colmar
- APICS - Material Requirement Planning - Production Management Institute PMI GmbH
- APICS - Supply Chain Basics - PMI Production Management Institute GmbH
- HR Management - CODECS Romania
- JD EDWARD SUS Training Program - Washington Group - Princeton Office
- Frontline Leadership (Supervisory Training) - Mercer Community College
- Project management - Mercer Community College
- Prostat / Project Tracking System / Oracle Discoverer - WGI Princeton
- Primavera Project PLANNING
- Operational Production Planning Coordinator - TIMKEN SA
- Lean Supply Chain Leader - TIMKEN SA
- Production Planning and Control Specialist - YAZAKI ROMANIA SRL
Project planning and monitoring costs Specialist - RAYTHEON ENGINEERS & CONSTRUCTORS