WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Those who work in communication, public relations, marketing, entrepreneurs, managers concerned with internal and external organizational communication, managers who understand that public relations are the necessary tool for crisis management, effective positioning and promotion on the external and external markets. All those who want to further their personal development and that of their organization. Everyone who wants to pursue a career in Public Relations in the future.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
Have you been a "actor" in a crisis situation and have had the media knocking on your door? Have you written a press release or a replica right that came back against the organization? Would you like to learn to "sell" the media a subject that would bring more insight? If you've been through all these situations and it's been hard for you, you definitely need some help. We can help you ... Come to the Communication, Information, PR course!
WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE OF THIS COURSE?
- How do we communicate within the company?
- What department generates information, what are the types of information, what are reporting hierarchies?
- What are and how to obtain complementary information from external sources?
- Know the press! (People who report / write, editors, understand how a journalist thinks)
- What to say and what not to say in a communication message?
- How and who makes the communication message?
- The Right to Replica-Arm With 2 Cuts ?!
- How do you transform the right to replica into a communication element and which media sources should not be denied?PROACTIVE RELATIONS WITH MEDIA
- How do we make an interesting news topic?
- Do you know people and valuable stories from the point of view of external communication?
- How you personalize your organization - Every PR person needs to have more pieces on the chess board.
- How do you overcome people's fears of the media?
- How do you "dress" people and the success stories in your company?
- What are the traps of press releases?
- How to "sell" the media and the importance of social networks in the media?
Course date: 15-17 Februarie 2017 26-28 Mai 2017 13-15 Octombrie 2017
For more information, please contact us at: 0724079687, 0727336314
For a group of 10-16 students, we organize an in-house course at the client's headquarters or at any other location of their choice on a mutually agreed date.
"It was very effective and very complex. It was taught by a real professional."